The charms of the Yucatán are at your fingertips on this full-day tour. Visit the Chichén Itzá archaeological site, swim a serene cenote and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Choose from 1 of 3 centrally located pickup locations in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or Tulum.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- The use of video cameras or tripods is not allowed
- Lifejackets and lockers are not included but can be rented at an additional fee
- Adults visiting Chichen Itza must pay an admission fee of 30 USD per person for international visitors and 12 USD (240 pesos) for Mexican citizens. A fee of 5 USD (100 pesos) applies to children regardless of nationality. Fees are payable on the day of the activity
- On March 21st, you will have the chance to experience the Equinox show with the same price of your ticket