Visit a factory on Murano Island, home to the world’s finest artisan glass and learn more about the beautiful craft.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Gino Mazzuccato Glass Factory: Fondamenta Manin 1. To reach the glass factory you have to get off the boat at “Murano Colonna”, the first boat stop in Murano. When you get off, take the right and go straight on. Cross the first bridge and turn right. There is a big iron gate, always open, go straight on. After the “Linea Murano Art” glass factory, at the last door on the left, there is the main entrance to the Gino Mazzuccato glass factory.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.