Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team in the Bernabéu Stadium museum. Get access to exclusive areas, and learn all about Real Madrid's football prowess.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Paseo de la Castellana Entrance: Tower BOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that are no matches currently taking place
- Free entrance for children under 5 years old.
- The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant.
- The stadium is open all year round (except December 25 and January 1). Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM.