Enjoy a full day tour of London. You will see Westminster Abbey before witnessing the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Later, enjoy guided tours of St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up from your central London hotel (within zones 1-3).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- St. Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and for special events. On these days, there will be a tour of the exterior and photo stop before spending longer at The Tower of London
- As a working church, St. Paul's may be subject to short notice closures
- The Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace currently takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, subject to availability. When there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, you will see the Changing of the Guard at Horse Guards Parade instead
- Groups of 1-2 people ride in a Mercedes E-Class
- Groups of 3-6 people ride in a Mercedes V-Class
- Infant and child car seats are not supplied
- There are no food or drinks provided during this tour, so you may want to bring your own packed lunch, snacks, and drinks