See the exquisite architecture of the Middle Ages in Pisa's central squares, visit the largest baptistery in Italy, Pisa University, and end the tour with a climb up the famous Leaning Tower for a beautiful panoramic view of the city (if option selected).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Access to places of worship is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing: it is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Leaning Tower Rules and Regulations (if option selected):
- - The visit lasts about 30 minutes — no extension is allowed.
- - Children under the age of 8 are not permitted.
- - Children between 8-12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times.
- - Teenagers between 12 and 18 years of age are allowed on the Tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- - Visiting the Tower requires a considerable amount of physical effort. Please consider that the spiral staircase has about as many as 300 steps. It is strongly recommended that people with heart disorders or individuals suffering from impaired health conditions do not visit the Tower.