Catch a spectacular sunrise view while floating in a hot air balloon. Marvel at Grand Teton National Park and Snake River. See wildlife, take in mountain vistas and enjoy a champagne toast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Mangy Moose Steakhouse and Saloon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Thermal clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- In the interest of safety and comfort, your flight might be rescheduled or canceled due to inclement weather. It is recommended that you book your flight on your first available day in Jackson so that you have maximum flexibility in order to reschedule to the next available date in case of cancellation
- Please note that this activity requires some physicality. Passengers must be able to enter the baskets, which do not have doors. This movement is similar to mounting and dismounting a horse
- Passengers should also be able to stand for an hour’s length, and be able to jump off a bench
- Please dress warmly in layers and close-toed shoes