See the islands of Brijuni National Park from a traditional boat. Enjoy lunch and unlimited drinks onboard as you learn about the history of the park from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Riva 14, 52100, Pula. Look for the KORKYRA ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- There is an entrance fee to visit St. Jerolim Island (20 kuna/€3 for adults, 10 kuna/€1.5 for children). This is to be paid separately in cash on the island to the custodian on the wharf.