Enjoy an exciting journey through the history of Berlin by bike and discover the most famous sights in the city. On this 3.5-hour bike tour you ride through Prenzlauer Berg, past Museum Island, along the Berlin Wall, and to the Government District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants.
- The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from our large fleet of bicycles.