Discover the largest city in Massachusetts and one of the oldest cities in the USA. Take an exclusive, Spanish-language tour and see the once home of the American Revolution. Get to know Boston's monuments, architecture, art, and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is at 6:00 AM at Stewart Hotel between 30th and 31st Street.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that no food is included on this tour