Learn about the early days of the Civil War with the White House as your backdrop. Experience history firsthand at the Arlington National Cemetery and Manassas National Battlefield.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The local partner will contact you to coordinate the pick up at your Washington DC hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A valid passport or driving license (US residents only) is required for entrance to Arlington National Cemetery. Without this, entry will be refused