Enjoy some fresh air and exercise on this trip to Morskie Oko Lake from Krakow. Explore the outstanding beauty of the Tatra Mountains on the 2-hour hike and then discover the beautiful lake whose name means "Eye of the Sea".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed one day earlier, in the evening. Customers should be ready 5 minutes before the start time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- This tour requires approximately 4 hours of walking