Sail on the beautiful teal waters off the coast of Nassau, Bahamas. Snorkel in the beautiful vibrant reefs and enjoy a complimentary glass of fruit punch
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If you are staying at a hotel or residence, the tour departs from the Paradise Island ferry terminal across the street from the Atlantis, directly behind Margaritaville. If you are arriving on a cruise ship, the tour departs next to the terminal building at the end of the cruise pier area. From your ship, walk towards the Festival Terminal building. Do not enter the building. Look to the left of the building and you will see a green gate. A member of the tour operator's staff will be standing by the gate wearing a Royal Blue shirt along with a hand held sign. From here, they will escort you to the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Snorkeling is a high-exertion activity
- All onboard purchases must be made with a major credit/debit card
- The local supplier does not accept cash
- All guests from hotels, private accommodations, and cruise ships must meet at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Cruise Ship guests must take a short taxi ride to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal located directly behind the PARADISE ISLAND Margaritaville Restaurant at Slip 7.
- Cruise Ship guests will be returned to Cruise Port upon conclusion of the tour.