Head straight inside the Doge's Palace in Venice with your entry ticket. Explore the site that was the head of a 1000-year republic, marvel at its architecture, and walk across the Bridge of Sighs.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Doge's Palace is located in St. Mark's Square. Head to the prepaid entrance tickets line and show the barcode on your voucher to the staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket is non-refundable, and cannot be rescheduled
- Entry is free for children under 6 years old. You will need to pick up their free entry ticket from the ticket office upon arrival
- Opening hours for Doge's Palace are 9:00 AM-7:00 PM. The last entry is 1 hour before closing
- Every Friday and Saturday, until Saturday, September 30, 2023, and on Monday 14, and Tuesday 15 August 2023, the Doge's Palace is open until 11 PM (last entry 10 PM).
- Waiting time depends on the speed of security checks. We recommend you organize your visit from 12.00 PM to 6.00 PM
- If you prefer, you can start your visit at one of the other museums included in your ticket: Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum, or Biblioteca Marciana. Opening hours are 10.00 AM-5.00 PM