Journey to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and admire the incredible views over New York. Pre-book tickets and choose between 3 ticket options.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express elevators
What customers loved
"The whole experience. It was one of the best experiences of our whole New York vacation."
"The views are amazing from the Observatory. Highly recommend!"
"The views and ease of getting up the tower!"
"The entire experience was well worth the price. A must see for everyone. Amazing architecture"
"the elevator ride! Make sure you have your video ready to record!"
"Not waiting in line and getting to the observatory deck within minutes of arriving at the tower."
Select participants and date
Enter the Freedom Tower at the Observatory Entrance on West Street at any time on your scheduled day. Descend the escalator and proceed directly to the priority security line with your barcoded ticket; do not stand in the ticket line at the top of the escalators.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All pre-purchased tickets are barcoded to let you skip the ticket purchase line at the Observatory entrance
- Everyone has to queue for security, but combination and all-inclusive tickets receive an expedited security check via the priority security line
- Standard and combination tickets are for timed entry, so if you miss your assigned entry time you will not receive replacement tickets or a refund
- All-inclusive tickets allow you to enter at any time on your chosen day to visit
- All-inclusive tickets include a US$ 15 credit to drink or shop at the café, bar, restaurant or gift shop
- You may enter the observatory up to 15 minutes after your reserved time and may stay as long as you like
- Guests under 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children 5 and under are free with a paying adult
- Advance reservations are recommended for One Dine Restaurant at “OpenTable”