Enjoy a fast and fun ride through Florida's Everglades Headwaters with a U.S. Coast Guard Captain. Keep your eyes peeled for Alligators, turtles and birds in this natural wonderland. Perfect for all ages!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, German
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from 2001 E. Southport Rd., Kissimmee, FL Driving directions: Take 192 east to Poinciana Blvd. (located between mile marketr 10 & 11) Turn right and drive 19 miles to the end of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 6 years and younger are required to wear a life vest