Experience the thrill of driving a classic Caterham Seven sports car at the home of the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix. Enjoy 15 minutes (About 10 laps) of fantastic, adrenalin-packed driving with an expert instructor to help you improve your driving skills.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Drive a Caterham 7 around the home of the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix
- Learn the best techniques from your expert driving instructor
- Reach speeds of 100km/h in 3 seconds
- Experience the pleasure of driving a classic sports car
- Safety briefing and instructions
- Professional Instructor
- Helmet and safety gear
- Driving experience
- Post experience video review
- Video recording of the experience (available for AED 210)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 18 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Drivers should be at least 19 years of age.
- Drivers should not weigh over 105 kgs.
- Drivers must be between 160 cms and 190 cms tall.
- Drivers should hold a valid driving license from their home country or an international driving license.
- Non-UAE license holders should have held their license for minimum 2 years before the date of the experience.
- Drivers should hold a clear copy of their driver's license and present the same if requested to do so by the customer service team.
- If a manual car is requested by the customer, their license needs to cover this.