Discover the diversity of Abu Dhabi–from the Arabian Sea, to sports and luxury, to Arabic culture–on this private, 1-day tour. Enjoy a speedboat ride to a private island, see Sheikh Zayed Mosque, explore the Corniche and visit the Etihad Towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience a diverse tour in a small group
- Discover the famous sights as well as lesser-known places in Abu Dhabi
- Visit an exclusive private island belonging to a sheikh
- Admire the fantastic views of the Arabian Sea as you enjoy your lunch
- Enjoy the thrill of a speedboat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Soft drinks during the drive
- Lunch or dinner
- Entrance fees
- Boat cruise
- VIP Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that, once booked, this tour cannot be amended, cancelled, or refunded.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to religious holidays, bad weather conditions or other unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
- Please remember to bring your sunglasses.
- Please note that the following dress code is obligatory to enter the Sheikh Zayed Mosque:
- Women: Long, loose pants or skirt, long-sleeved top, and a headscarf. Form-fitting, transparent, and semi-transparent clothing is not permitted.
- Men: Shorts must be at least knee length. Short-sleeved tops must cover the shoulders (sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted).