Skip the ticket line at the Acropolis of Athens with a pre-booked ticket sent to your phone. Explore the site at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour, see significant monuments, and marvel at the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Go directly to the entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is only a regular-priced ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter
- This offer includes only the regular adult-price ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter, paying the full price. Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- Please be prepared to walk uphill on uneven and slippery surfaces and spend at least 2 hours on-site
- There might be days, during the low season, with no queue at the ticket lines
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission:4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM). For the rest months, please note that the opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit.