Learn the art of digital photography in Adelaide and discover how to operate that fancy new digital camera you've just purchased, or are planning on buying. With the guidance of a professional photographer, you will confidently move from A-mode to manual.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
In front of the Adelaide City Visitors Centre, 18 King William Road, near Rundle Street MallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring:
- Digital Camera
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible
- Image cards formatted and spares if possible
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion and water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella if raining
- Camera manual
- Cancellation policy: more than 3 days notice - full refund (except for Gift Vouchers); less than 3 days notice - no refund
- In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
- Minimum 2 and maximum 10 people