See all that the Yorke Peninsula Tour has to offer in this 3-day tour from Adelaide! Enjoy Aboriginal Culture, wildlife, beaches, rugged cliffs and coastline, fishing, optional surfing, spectacular scenery, and even a visit to a local winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
With prior arrangements, the local partner can provide hotel pickup starting at 7:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Optional extras can be organized after booking (e.g. surfing lesson)
- Please advise of any meal requirements or food allergies on booking
- Children must be at least 5 years of age
- Please book your correct accommodation choice when making your booking to avoid disappointment, rooms are subject to availability
- This tour goes into the sometimes unpredictable outback of Australia. Passengers need to bring an easy going outlook and a willingness to assist the tour guide at times. Advertised itineraries may vary due to circumstances beyond the local operator's control.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers