Join a 2-hour guided tour of the Temples valley in Agrigento, a stunning archaeological park added to the list of World Heritage Sites in 1997 by UNESCO.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the wooden box office located at the main entrance of the parking lot "Giunone"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is available every day in Italian and English
- The tour could be conducted in Italian and English at the same time
- The entrance ticket to the Valley of the Temples will be directly provided by the guide at the meeting point
- Possession of the Green Pass is required