Explore the scenic bays and coastline of Airlie Beach on a jet ski. Speed through the turquoise waters, and have the chance to encounter marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Rufus & Co. Cafe in the GSL Marine check-in lounge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The cost is per jet ski
- A maximum of 2 passengers per jet ski is allowed
- The weight limit per jet ski is 200 kilograms (440 pounds)
- No boat or personal watercraft licenses are required
- The minimum passenger age on the jet ski is 8
- The minimum driver age is 16
- A minimum of 2 jet skis is required for the tour to go ahead
- You must be able to swim to take part in this activity