Hunt for about 10 different mushrooms in the quiet forests of the Provence and enjoy an outdoor breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Learn how to recognize mushrooms
- Discover the quiet, unspoiled forests and enjoy the atmosphere of Provence
- Enjoy an outdoor breakfast with bread, sausage, paté, tapenade, mushrooms and red wine (juice for the kids)
- Be led by an English speaking guide
- Mushroom hunt
- Knives, baskets, breakfast or aperitif including bread, sausage, paté, tapenade, mushrooms and red wine (juice for the kids)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Roundabout at the bottom of Cadenet (D973) GPS coordinates: 43°43’42’’N and 5°22’22’’EOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Mushroom hunting excursions are available from September 15 until November 15 (weather permitting).
- Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather and sturdy walking shoes that you don't mind getting dirty.
- This is a fair-weather activity. The operator will confirm with you via e-mail the day before, after checking the weather forecast.
- Cancellation with at least 24 hours notice.