Explore the diversity and way of life in Provence on a full-day tour taking in Saint Rémy, Les Baux de Provence, and Arles. Experience the Roman culture, architecture, Van Gogh's paintings, and magnificent landscapes the region has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Information CenterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You will have some free time for lunch on your own during the tour.
- Saint Rémy's weekly market takes place on Wednesday
- Arles weekly market takes place on Saturday