Enjoy a sea kayak adventure in the amazing natural environment of Akaroa. Take in breathtaking volcanic basin vistas, be on the lookout for Hector dolphins, and soak up the beauty of this hidden gem that’s only 80 minutes from Christchurch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is across from By The Green café on Rue Lavaud (the main street of Akaroa). Please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear man-made fibers only (no cotton or jeans), and shoes that can get wet. Flip-flops are not to be worn under any circumstances.
- You should bring a warm windproof jacket and spare dry clothes, as well as a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a towel.