Search for humpback whales in the longest glacier fjord in Iceland on this guided whale watching tour. Admire the natural beauty and local wildlife of Akureyri and Eyjafjord as you sail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Oddeyrarbót pier, next to the Hof Cultural Center in Akureyri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There is a very high chance chance of spotting local wildlife, however, the cetacean abundance is unpredictable and varies with the food available on the shores
- If no whales or dolphins are seen on your tour, you will be offered a complimentary ticket for the classic whale watching tour, valid for 2 years in Reykjavik and Akureyri