Sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and circle Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay, while listening to accounts of the chilling escape attempts and the notorious criminals that called Alcatraz prison home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, English
What customers loved
"I did enjoy all the history that was told"
"Perfect to see the Golden Gate Bridge from a different view."
"I really liked how close it circled Alcatraz."
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Yellow Box Office west of Pier 39 between gates 3 and 4.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This boat cruise is a 90-minute narrated tour of San Francisco Bay and around Alcatraz Island (it does not stop on the island)
- Cruises may not operate during inclement weather. Check with ticket booths on the day of sailing for schedule
- Your mobile voucher allows you to skip the box office line and go straight to the gate