Explore the viking heritage in the fjord region. Traveling at your own tempo, you will learn about ancient culture, enjoy the beautiful Art Nouveau style, and try traditional treats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point - Alesund radhus, Keiser Wilhelms gate 11, - it is the most visible building in Alesund. We meet our guests near the statue of Joachim Ronneberg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Norwegian weather along the fjord is very changeable during the day (it is therefore recommendable to have appropriate windproof/waterproof clothes and shoes)