8. Algarve Aquashow Park Admission Tickets
Book your day ticket here for the Aquashow Park, Portugal’s largest and most popular water and thematic park. There’s plenty to enjoy and enough thrills to keep the kids happy all day.
You’ll find an amazing variety of slides for all ages:
• The 32-meter-high Free Fall/Kamikaze, a combination of 2 slides giving you the sensation of surfing on a big wave
• The fabulous Speed Race, where you can compete with other guests to see who is the fastest slider
• The White Fall which invites the bravest for a unique slide
• The Wild Snake offering a ride into the dark
The little ones can safely play in the water in their own mini-park world. There are slides and other water attractions to ensure they have lots of fun.
For those looking to relax, the park offers a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, and green areas with sunbeds.
One of the park’s main attractions is the wave pool, simulating real sea waves. You’ll also find the biggest Water Coaster in Europe, reaching a maximum speed of 70 kilometers per hour.
The Air Race is a thematic ride that has you sitting inside a real airplane doing aerobatics and stunts. Top Swing is one of the favorite thematic attractions, offering a new and unique experience.
In the show area you can take in shows featuring birds of prey, exotic birds, and reptiles.
When you finally realize that you’re hungry you’ll find some good meal choices at one of the snack bars or BBQs. You can also find a small souvenir shop, changing rooms, lockers, and other facilities.
Due to COVID-19, AquaShow Park is currently operating at a lower capacity. After booking, you'll receive a link to check-in at AquaShow Park and choose a date to visit.