Cross the channels of the Ria Formosa Natural Park and stop at Deserta Island and Farol Island on this guided tour. Come and discover the southernmost point of mainland Portugal :Cabo de Santa Maria !
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting Point / Pier : Cais de Embarque da Porta NovaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours are subject to weather conditions
- Please note, the morning tour is 5 hours in duration, and the afternoon tour is 4 hours