Visit the Ria Formosa Natural Park on a catamaran that will take you on a route among the most magical islands in the region. You’ll make stops at some of the islands and the experienced guide onboard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Islands 4 you, approximately 10-meters in front Eva Senses Hotel. The tour operator will be wearing a red T-shirt or jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The roof of the boat might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- From April to October, the tour is 4 hours in the morning (with a break for lunch, at your own expense, on Farol Island); the afternoon tour is 3.5 hours. From November to March, the morning and afternoon tours are both 3 hours