Cross the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry and discover new smells, flavors, and a culture that'll leave you inspired on a day trip to Morocco from Algeciras. Visit Tetouan, a traditional Moroccan city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the main entrance of Maritime Station of Algeciras at Estación Marítima, Puerto de, Algeciras, Cádiz. Look for the Rios Travel bus with the Visitanddo.com label.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Passports are mandatory for all travelers to Morocco. (ID card is not valid). Please check if you need a visa to visit Morocco at: https://www.consulat.ma/en/list-countries-whose-citizens-are-exempted-entry-visa-morocco.
- Passports must be valid at least 6 months the day your enter Morocco.
- It is your responsibility to determine your requirements and eligibility to enter Morocco. If you are traveling with minors please provide all the necessary documents
- The scheduled timetable of the ferry service does not depend on the activity provider and may be altered in the course of the activity
- The time spent at the border between Spain and Morocco does not depend on the activity provider and may be altered in the course of the activity
- From 23 March to 21 April is celebrated: Ramadan. If you are visiting Morocco during this period, you may find some shops closed and life in the markets quieter. During the excursion all points of interest will be visited as we usually offer.