Enjoy a tasting local wines and top quality olive oil at a local boutique farm. Learn about local traditions while enjoying 5 wines paired with local pecorino cheese and olive oil served with home-prepared table olives and traditional bread.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover unique Sardinian wines
- Learn about local wine production
- Enjoy local cheeses and olive oil
- Walk through the vineyard and olive trees
- Guided tasting experience
- Wine samples (5)
- Traditional bread
- Small appetizers
- Olive oil samples
- Free parking
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Follow the Wine Resort sign. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The farm gate closes at 7:00 PM.
- Tastings take place indoors, so are not impacted by inclement weather.
- There is no public transport in this area. You can reach the farm by rental car, taxi, or bicycle (10 km from Alghero center).
- The swimming pool, regular bar service, and other amenities are restricted to hotel guests only.