See the highlights of ancient and modern Amman on this private 4-hour city tour, discovering the many different faces of Jordan’s capital.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick up from centrally located hotel in Amman. Please advise the name and address of your hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- For clients holding a Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be refunded at the destination
- Pick up and drop-off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for a layover day tour
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge of approximately 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company)
- Please note most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic
- King Abdullah Mosque is closed to the public on Fridays