Get off the beaten track and discover a lesser-known side of Amsterdam's famous canals on a 75-minute cruise to Jordaan and the Mokum Islands.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, Spanish, Italian, German, French
- Enjoy a unique alternative to typical tourist canal cruises
- Experience Amsterdam through the eyes of a famous Dutch singer and actor, born and raised in the Jordaan
- Discover insider information about the city from your local guide
- Take in the best views of the Golden Age canals from the water
- Relax on board with a drink or snack from the bar
Admire Amsterdam’s famous canals from a unique perspective aboard a 75-minute cruise sailing through the Jordaan neighborhood, which features live commentary and a snack bar.
Start from the most famous canal in Amsterdam, the Prinsengracht, and glide past important landmarks like the Anne Frank House. Enjoy a relaxing alternative to sightseeing in Amsterdam- a perfect way to see the city free of traffic noise and congestion.
Cruise through Jordaan and admire the 3 islands that form the Mokum Archipelago. Here, discover a different side of the city, full of warehouses and shipyards, and photo opportunities around every corner.
Throughout your cruise, enjoy a live commentary from a native Amsterdammer and discover secret stories and local history. Your guide for the day is Harry Slinger, a famous Dutch singer and actor. Explore the open decks that allow you to feel the cooling river breeze and see the city from many vantage points that provide perfect photo opportunities.
- 75-minute cruise
- Coloring pages for children
- Local guide
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Wheelchairs can be brought on board but must be carried as there is no wheelchair ramp available