Purchase one pass to travel without limits across the region of Amsterdam. Valid on all public transportation within the region of Amsterdam, including buses, ferries, subway, trains and trams.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Please exchange you voucher for a chipcard (OV chipkaart) at one of the following locations: • Schiphol Airport (24/7): Vending machine (grey, red and blue) Schiphol Plaza NS Service & Tickets • Amsterdam Central Station: Vending machines (IJzijde): 24/7 NS Service & Tickets (CentreSide): 24/7 GVB Service & Tickets (tram stops) Mon-Sun 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM • Amsterdam station Sloterdijk: NS Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sat-Sun: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM • Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena Station: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 8:30 AM -7:00 PM Sat-Sun: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM • Amsterdam Station Zuid: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Sat-Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM NS Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sat: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sun: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM • Amsterdam Station Noord: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM • You will receive a smart chip card (OV chipkaart). Use this card to check in at the start of your journey, and to check out after every trip.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the voucher needs to be redeemed before usage.
- This ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 4 AM the morning after the last valid day (depending on whether you have the 1,2 or 3-day ticket). The day starts at midnight.
- For example: if you check in with the 2-day ticket from midnight 12 AM onwards on Wednesday, your ticket will be valid until 4 AM Friday morning
- The activity provider is unable to provide replacement chip cards once issued