Benefit from one ticket for all public transport within Amsterdam, and between the city and Schiphol Airport. Travel on buses, ferries, metro, trains, and trams.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher for a chip card at one of the following: -Schiphol: Machines at Schiphol Airport Plaza (24/7) You can find the grey, blue, red machine at the top of the escalator to train platforms 1 and 2 or at the top of the escalator to train platforms 5 and 6. Or exchange the voucher at the NS Service & Ticket shops (24/7). -Amsterdam Central station, canal side: Grey, red, and blue machine at IJzijde (24/7) or the NS Service & Ticket shops at Ijzijde (Mon-Sun 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM) -City center: NS Service & Ticket shops (24/7), GVB Service & Tickets (Mon-Sun 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM) -Amsterdam Sloterdijk: NS Service & Ticket shops (Mon-Sun 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM) -Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: GVB Service & Tickets Station Bijlmer (Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM and Sat-Sun 10:00 AM - 6 PM) -Amsterdam South: GVB Service & Tickets Station Zuid (Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM and Sat -Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM) -Amsterdam North: GVB Service & Tickets Station Noord (Mon-Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the voucher needs to be redeemed before usage
- The travel ticket is only valid for travel within Amsterdam and not the surrounding areas
- This ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 4:00 AM the morning after the last valid day (depending on whether you have the 1,2
- or 3-day ticket). The day starts at midnight.
- For example: if you check in with the 2-day ticket from midnight (00:00) onwards on Wednesday, your ticket will be valid until 4:00 AM Friday morning.