Explore the countryside around Amsterdam by bike and enjoy a real Dutch experience on this 5.5-hour tour. Visit 17th-century windmills, learn how they made the paper for the US Declaration of Independence, visit a clog maker, and try Gouda cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of visitor center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.