Admire the multitude of colors at the tulips of Keukenhof on a tour from Amsterdam. Following that, encounter numerous Dutch icons as you admire the windmills, cheese, and clogs of Zaanse Schans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
Select participants and date
This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite the central station. How to get here: a free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is 3 minutes. Embark via the 2 middle pontoons.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather (therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour)
- Please note that the return location of this tour is opposite to Central Station in Amsterdam
- This tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Infants must sit on their parent's lap
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended