The Netherlands is internationally known for its flowers. This tour shows you where the flower industry in Holland starts: the tulip farms. Go behind the scene of two tulip farms, learning how tulips are grown and cultivated using traditional methods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is offered anywhere in the city of Amsterdam, including all river docks. Pick-up is between 1:15 and 1:45 pm. The exact time depends on your pickup address and is communicated by 6 PM the evening before the tour, by email or WhatsApp.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If you're staying in the heart of Amsterdam, it's convenient to walk to the central meeting point: Amsterdam Central Station. Meet your guide at 1:25 PM the taxi-stand on the water-facing side of the station (IJ-zijde, K+R West). The guide will carry a white flag with local partner's name in blue. The vehicle departs at 1:30 PM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available as both a small-group tour and a private tour