Discover the typical dutch windmill village Zaanse Schans of the Netherlands on this half-day guided tour, complete with your choice of river cruise in Amsterdam or 5D flight experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
THIS IS HOLLAND – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes). Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. Please note that the departure time depends on the season: • From November 4 until March 20, departures will be at 11:30 AM • From March 21 until May 10, departures will be at 2:30 PM • From May 11th until November 1st departures will be at 11:30 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small moderate of walking is involved (comfortable walking shoes are recommended)
- This tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Infants must sit on parents' laps
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions