Cycle the dunes of Bloemendaal, and experience the beautiful area with an professional guide. Experience the National Park Zuid-Kennemerland, the dunes and beach, estates, monuments and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the DuneBiking center, Rustenburgherweg 8, Bloemendaal (note: not 8A or 8B) (Tel: +31 (0)6 38 60 13 46) Directions by train: A train runs twice an hour from Amsterdam (4 minutes past, and half past the hour), departing from track 1. The average travel time is 24 minutes. The train from Haarlem is at 6 minutes past the hour and half past the hour from track 8. The average travel time is 4 minutes. For more information, go to www.ns.nl. The activity meeting point is a 5-minute walk from Bloemendaal train station For transfers by car, go to www.anwb.nl/planner to plan your route. If you want to cycle, the distance from the center of Haarlem is approximately 10 minutesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is suitable for everyone. The only requirement is that you can cycle the specified distance in kilometers, and are comfortable biking in a dune-like area. Children are welcome to join, but children up to 12 years old must take it as a private tour
- The Netherlands is an ideal country for cycling, and the routes are mainly on cycle paths and in relatively quiet areas Wearing a helmet is not compulsory, but helmets are available on request. Children are especially advised to wear a helmet
- The local supplier cannot be held responsible for any personal injury suffered or for damage to the bikes during the bike rides. It is up to all participants to have good travel and/or health insurance
- The DuneBiking bikes are of excellent quality and very comfortable. The bikes have seven gears. Using your own bike is possible, in which case a discount of EUR 5 is applied to the selected tour.