Experience the possibilities of a greener, more sustainable world at the international horticultural exhibition Floriade Expo 2022 in Almere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at This is Holland, opposite of central station. How to get here: a free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s a two minute walk to This is Holland. Please make sure you arrive on time. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam, our tour busses are not allowed to wait for a long time at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Floriade doesn't accept cash payments, only card is accepted onsite
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- The tour involves a small amount of walking
- Infants must sit on laps