See the typical landscapes of the Netherlands on a day trip to Giethoorn from Amsterdam. Glide past restored farmhouses by boat, see picturesque canals and wooden bridges, and explore Afsluitdijk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tours & Tickets office in the IJ hall of Central Station. Go to the back corner of the building, on the right-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
- 4-13 year olds are considered a child ticket
- Please note that the weather conditions can have an impact on the boat trip