Enjoy the perfect combination of modernity and tradition exploring the new and vibrant Rotterdam and the old town of The Hague in this full-day tour. In addition, discover the hand-painted tradition of Delftware in a visit to a ceramics factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the group at Prins Hendrikkade 52 at 8:45 AM. Look for a guide with a blue umbrella or a name tag with the Amsterdam Guías & Tours logo. The bus leaves at 9:00 AM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the guided tour will be in English. Written explanations are available in Spanish upon request.
- Traveling with luggage? Not a problem! Leave your bags on our private bus during the tour.