Explore the world of whales, wildlife, and glaciers on an incredible cruise through the Kenai Fjords National Park. Enjoy the unparalleled beauty of the pristine Alaskan waters onboard a stable, high-speed catamaran.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please check in at the tour desk located inside the Harbor 360 Hotel lobby, 1412 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Thermal clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Make sure to bring a waterproof jacket
- Food is allowed, but no alcohol or large coolers
- Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed, but there is a chance to see orcas, humpbacks, Dall's porpoises, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters, seabirds, and more. Peak whale watching season is mid-May to early August