Enjoy the thrill of sandboarding down the slopes of the largest moving sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere. You can either sit down or stand up as you ride on different sized dunes, suitable for all ages and abilities. Stay and play as long as you like.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Spanish
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Look for the supplier's ticket booth in the lower car park. Ticket booth has 2 black and white flags on the roof, and a big yellow "Sandboarding" sign; Anna Bay Lower Car Park, James Paterson St, Anna Bay NSW 2316.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- ● Sandboarding is not recommended for those with limited mobility, existing injuries, or pregnant women
- ● However everyone can join the 4WD trip to dunes as spectators, and relax in the picnic area. Please let the supplier know if you or a member of your group is pregnant
- ● Children aged 3 and under are free of charge
- ● Tours may be cancelled at short notice in the case of inclement weather including heatwaves, torrential rain, or gale force winds