Travel to the site of the ancient city of Termessos in the Taurus Mountains. Explore the Greek ruins and see the wide variety of rare plants and animal species in the national park. Stop to admire the Duden Waterfalls, cascading from the tops of cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Study footwear is essential as you will be exploring the area on foot. This involves strenuous walking uphill and climbing over ruins to gain access to many of the sites
- Entrance fees are included in the price
- Drinks and personal expenses are not included in the price