Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Museo de Antioquia and learn all about the famous Colombian artist Fernando Botero. Discover Colombian history and learn about one of Colombia's most famous artists.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts at the main entrance of the Antioquia MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The museum is not open to the public on May 1st, December 25th, and January 1st