Enjoy skip-the-line admission to the Museo de Antioquia and learn all about the famous Colombian artist Fernando Botero. You will also discover the history of Colombia and some of its artists.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The museum is not open to the public on May 1st, December 25th, and January 1st