Discover the historical heart of Antwerp on a 3-hour walking tour of the city center. Learn about Antwerp’s rich history as you wander through the picturesque streets and visit some of the city’s most iconic landmarks including the Renaissance City Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
The guide will meet you at the Brabo fountain at Grote Markt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility